Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm a broken woman...

After promising myself that I would be a good girl despite the fact I was eating lunch with a friend, I bent to temptation and ordered cheese enchiladas.  Were they scrumptious?  Oh my goodness yes, but the thought of those 4 pds I've lost and the two flippin' months it took me to lose those 4 measly pounds weighed heavily on my fork as I consumed each bite.  A meal that should have been heavenly tasted more like the devil.  Why is that?  After so many days of chicken and Special K and chicken and fresh veggies and chicken and chicken and chicken can't I partake in "real food" and enjoy it?  I just want my thin body of yesteryear back when chocolate cake and cheese pretzels didn't enable my butt from fitting into cute jeans and my tummy into fitted shirts.  Instead I'm waddling through my days in elastic waist pants and baggy tees hoping everybody thinks I'm hiding a hot bod underneath them.  WAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment