Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I heart Ellen and other stuff...

I just love Ellen, she reminds me of the person I think I am but know I'm really not!  She's so darn funny and laid back and of course the dancing...gotta love someone that can dance on a whim in front of millions of people.  I would so do that!  I think I'll post my video of my dog Cricket jumping at the ceiling fan on YouTube in hopes of catching her eye, she does a love a silly animal video.

Ellen is an old love, racquetball is my new love!  Who new having your husband zing a ball past your head at a high rate of speed could be so fun?  I don't know the rules and probably never will but it's just too fun to not want to get in that room and bounce a ball around with my honey.  Fun times at the gym for sure.  Now to make myself stay on the Elliptical for the entire duration and not cheat so I can sneak to the courts! 

And to the dislikes....I really, really dislike when certain people in my family (cough cough honey) don't give me their debit card receipts.  It's no fun to think you have x amount of money only to find out your missing x amount of receipts totaling a huge x amount of money.  U to the GH!  Poor guy, it must be hard to be married to an anal penny pincher that counts every dime.  I should really work on that, how lovely it must be to dance through life not caring what things cost or how much money is in the bank or if you have 3 months worth of "cover your a$$ moolah" in your savings account.  Man I long to be that woman.  Guess that's two dislikes, two strikes for the old married couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment